Thursday, July 30, 2026

Last week of July

Now that is scary....where has the last 7 months gone???????  Hubs and I did take ourselves out for a Christmas in July lunch during the week.  Hubs had "room" for a Christmas pudding with custard but I stopped after the main meal.  

Not too much has been happening on the sewing front.  I did have an order for an adult bib.   

Five more beanies were completed and handed over to one of the local charities during the week along with a couple of donation quilts.  

I was handed this bag of fabric today.     It was tipped out and needs to be sorted, pressed and cut.   A job for another day.

While hubs was doing a physiotherapy session I took myself for a walk along the headland at Mona Vale Beach.   The water looked so inviting looking down over the beach area.   Roll on summer.

Sadly no progress (not even a start) on this month's RSC blocks.   Note to self to be more diligent and get July as well as August blocks done.   Once the colour for August is announced I will get cutting and sewing.   Watch this space.  

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

1 comment:

  1. Nice to enjoy Christmas in July dinner. Could you not have taken the pudding home in a doggy bag?
    Have fun with the gifted fabrics.
    Sweet beanies and big bib.
    Good luck with the RSC blocks.

    ReplyDelete

FNSI

 An early start was made yesterday in the sewing room.   First up 5 jar grippers were made for the next hospital auxiliary stall. Two drawst...