Friday, October 2, 2026

Playing catch up

Being the first week of the school holidays Miss M stayed with hubs and I for a few days and as usual the weather left a lot to be desired.  Being wet, cool and dreary meant doing "indoor" activities.  First up Miss M arranged fabric strips of purple and aqua into blocks to be sewn


While I was sewing up the blocks Miss M and grandpa were having a game of chess which required some "brain food".


This was produced while the chess game was in progress.


With Miss M's help I am now all caught up with the last 2 months RSC blocks.   Just waiting to see what colour is chosen for October.  

It was announced during the week that our complex will be having a Christmas market morning in late November and I was asked if  interested in taking a stall.   A quick calculation of the timeframe which is approx 2 months, a check of my stash and making a mental list of what to make allowed me to say yes to the request.    

My plan is to make a written list and "production line"  the items in order of what I think will sell well.  I know that bowl cosies, heat packs and jar grippers will definitely be on the list.  Watch this space. 

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Playing catch up

Being the first week of the school holidays Miss M stayed with hubs and I for a few days and as usual the weather left a lot to be desired. ...