Sunday, August 30, 2026

Showcasing some fabric

 A couple of years ago I was gifted this gorgeous fabric


Which has been sitting in my stash and pulled out from time to time, unfolded, patted then refolded and placed back in the stash waiting for the right project to come along as I did not want to cut the fabric up into small squares.   On getting it out again at the beginning of the week it was time to make a decision on how best to showcase the waratahs.   Some cutting, stitching and quilting happened


And the result is below.    It was very hard to get a good photo of the runner due to the light coming in through the window.    The red leaf, green blender and black and white spot fabrics were all from my stash.   




 An order come in during the week for a couple of bowl cosies so I am off to "stash dive" and make a start on them.   

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy stitching all

No comments:

Post a Comment

Showcasing some fabric

 A couple of years ago I was gifted this gorgeous fabric Which has been sitting in my stash and pulled out from time to time, unfolded, patt...