Sunday, August 16, 2026

I don't believe it.......

When shopping in the supermarket yesterday there they were - Christmas mince pies in August.    


I thought last year in September that it was far too early for them to appear in the supermarket as can be seen in my post below.

Karen's Korner: FNwF

But this year they have arrived in August. 

Not much - absolutely nothing at all - has been happening in the sewing room over the past few weeks due to various family members having health issues.    Hopefully things will sort themselves out soon and life can get back to "normal" - whatever that may be.

Back soon and in the meantime

Happy sewing all


No comments:

Post a Comment

I don't believe it.......

When shopping in the supermarket yesterday there they were - Christmas mince pies in August.     I thought last year in September that it wa...